- Reduced class size from 12 to 8 students per class.
- Students will be spaced at a socially acceptable distance.
- Students will be asked to stay at their workbenches as much as possible while working in the studio.
- Perspex screens have been put up between the desks.
- It is recommended that face masks or face shields are worn when moving around the studio, it is no longer compulsory to wear them while standing at your workbench.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at every workstation and must be used at the start of every lesson.
- Each student will all have their own set of tools (no sharing).
- All tools will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes at the start and end of every lesson.
- Students to bring their own aprons and tea towels to the studio (applies to weekly classes only).
These changers have been brought in to make it a Covid secure safe environment for students to work in and I hope they will put your mind at rest about attending a course or one day workshop in the studio. However if you do have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.