Tutor: Martin McAssey or Kate Billington.
Running time: 10am - 3pm or 10am - 5pm
Cost: £93.00 per person
Bespoke one day workshops are available for groups and corporate parties. You can book a workshop for special occasions such as birthdays, hen parties or as a team building exercise (please note that a bespoke workshop needs a minimum of four people).
What type of workshops are available?
• Traditional stained glass
• Tiffany stained glass
• Glass painting
• Scrap glass mosaic
• Fused glass
• Tiffany or fused glass Christmas decorations
For more in-depth information on the content of these workshops please see individual workshop information pages of this site.
Bespoke workshops are run for a minimum of four and a maximum of ten people,
Is Lunch provided?
No, lunch is not available in Martin's studio. It is recommended that you bring your own lunch, please note that the learning centre cafe is closed on Friday and Saturday. Teas and coffees are available through the day and a selection of cakes will be served at lunchtime.
• It is recommended that you bring reading glasses for close work.
• It is recommended that you wear sensible shoes (no open toed shoes) when attending the workshop.
• It is also recommended that you wear old clothes.
• This course involves working with lead, for safety reasons it is recommends that pregnant women do not attend.
What's included in the price?
All materials such as glass, lead and solder are provided by Martin at no extra cost.
Lunch is not available in Martin's studio, it is recommended that you bring your own lunch or that you purchase lunch at the cafe. Please note that the learning centre cafe is closed on Friday, teas and coffees are available through the day and a selection of cakes will be served at lunchtime.